RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

#3 Ashley Roberts

(mess at the Lidl promo)

Ashley comes in at #3 and it really was close between her and #2 but she didn't make any impact on me other than her dancing talents until she appeared on IAC, far later than the other gals making an impact, but her beauty did standout to me on Stickwitu <3. On IAC, she was a brilliant campmate and everything you'd hope for in a winner... competitive, fierce, boisterous, fun etc etc but sadly she was pipped to the post due to Charlie Brooks having a daughter. And her losing by like 0.3% is foreva painful! It was just amazing how she was quite obscure and unknown in the UK, then she came onto IAC and became this sort of national treasure <3 Queen!

Her gigs didn't end there, as she then went on to become a judge on Dancing On Ice <3 and she participated in The Jump, I didn't watch that tho. She was the last Doll to bring out some solo material so I was eagerly anticipating and when she delivered, it did not disappoint! Her debut song was a chilled out love song with amazing lusty vocals:

And then she brought out an album with quite a few bops including an always appreciated female empowerment anthem!

It's amazing to note how youthful she looks considering she's older than Britney Spears (no shade hon)

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 03-01-2016 at 10:36 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote