Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Default The REAL reason Chris and Danniella fell out

From Nikki herself,
The REAL reason Christopher and Danniella fell out

After last night's show, I'm getting blamed for Christopher and Danniella's fallout! But me and Chris got on so well, he wouldn't have meant it like that. It's how they edit it. And their argument wasn't actually to do with the pantomime.

We used to have the same management so I know what went on. Basically, Chris got engaged to his fiancé and they flew Danniella out all expenses paid, because he was doing an exclusive with OK! magazine. And she brought her own paps along and stole his thunder. From Chris's side of the story, that is really out of order. For her to steal his thunder at his engagement after they paid all-inclusive for her to go out there, it's a bit snidey really isn't it?

I think Danniella has come across a bit two-faced, because in all her press interviews that she did before she went in the house, she was slagging Chris off and then she walked in there just like nothing had happened. So I'm really looking forward to their chat because I think they just need to clear the air once and for all. It does feel a bit awkward at the moment and everyone's watching their awkwardness.

I think Chris has reached out a lot more but I think it's all fine. They literally just need to clear the air and that's that. Then they can enjoy the experience and get rid of all the awkwardness. I mean, they're already getting in and out of each other's beds, they had a cigarette and they said they need to talk. They're going to come out best friends.

It was so sad last night when Chris was talking to David about how he'd suffered from depression and how being on X Factor caused him to get all his surgery. I felt really sorry for him. I'm friends with him, so I'm rooting for him.

I'm not saying he should win, but he's a good guy and I think people may have a preconception of him and he's actually so lovely. I'm not sure if he's a worthy winner yet, but I think he's definitely a good person. I think he's just got to keep his cool because when he loses his temper he's quite scary. There was lots of drama at the pantomime!

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote