IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
You are actually serious aren't you?

I really despair for the future of this world.
I don't. A world free of homophobia, racism, sexism, class warfare, where people don't believe that women who are raped were 'asking for it' if they weren't wearing 'enough' clothing on a night out, where black people aren't killed by the police for being unlucky enough to be black, where gay people aren't murdered by their nation state for being awful enough to express their sexuality, where those who have very little opportunities to succeed aren't called 'scroungers' and are instead supported, where adopted children are able to be provided with a loving home regardless of the gender or sexual orientation of the parents as opposed to parents who aren't fit to take on the job, where it isn't assumed that women are the only ones capable of emotional support, where men need to 'man up' if they do so and where we don't forget about their alarming suicide rates, where people are free to express their gender identity and sexuality freely without fear of abuse and/or persecution.

Yes, I can't ****ing wait for the generations who have prevented such liberation from occurring to finally die off and enable millions of subordinated groups and minorities to finally enjoy the privileges and rights they have been so often denied.

I Cannot. ****ing. Wait for the future of this world.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote