View Single Post
Old 16-07-2007, 08:11 PM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by spacebandit

You have once again confirmed the context in which you made the post - ignore the AMERICAN torture that you not only made the initial post about, ignoring the american acts of course but lay the blame for them on other arabs, and then expanded upon it in a reply and specifically blamed arabs for it.

bait and switch - in your own thread multiple times

Your own response to being caught out that americans did the torturing and not arabs as you claimed
You have made your observations on the article at hand.

I am well aware of what the article says, as it is written in English and have read it three times.

I have looked at the person who has been tortured and instead of repeating what the article says like you are doing, I am pointing out the other side, bit by bit.

It is silly to re-point-out what is already written, isn't it

Quote:

shows your true intent

Lies
Damned Lies
and Racism............Fits you like a glove
You just don't see it, do you?

There are a few threads pointing to the same thing, just like the threads about Jews.

I am NOT pointing out that, I am pointing a finger at a massive percentage of the World population who are fighting in the same of religion and making people in the UK frightened.

Suicide bombers, well, what kind of people do stuff like that generally and why does it happen?

War is on, because people wish to fight and War.

This leads to articles like this happening.

If the Americans have done something bad in this instance and that is only a minority, by the way, then they will have a real reason.

The USA don't do things for nothing.

War in these Countries makes the USA look to the East(Middle)

Quote:

You have no real opinion or judgement, just cut and paste attempts at shock and awe that you are unable to sustain or justify when questioned on it, you can't argue your point - you are incapable of making one yourself without a hollywood movie to assist you.

When the judgement's weak,
The prejudice is strong.

Kane O'Hara
I am NOT repeating myself in regards to Cut & Paste accusations from yourself, that is becoming boring

Once again, the "Not without my daughter" situation is in another thread...

Quote:

Once again your comprehension level fails abysmally, you seem to have an almost autistic obsession with literal interpretation. Which is quite hilarious considering that you claim people need to read between the lines of your posts to understand your meaning.

No confusion on my part, unfortunately for you.

No mix up on my part - you really should get someone to read to you if you have THAT much trouble comprehending,

So you now excuse amercas torture policy thusly
I don't use a lot of long words to state my view on things. It makes it easier to read by almost anyone of all ages.

Regarding "autistic", well, that is laughable

and the rest of those criticism's I can't be bothered with answering...

Quote:

More proof that you do not have the remotest clue what you are talking about.

Torture is now enshrined in American Foreign Policy

America no longer adheres to the Geneva Convention

Americans who torture are now protected by their government from prosecution under Human Rights law, as torture of suspects, without charge and without evidence - on the word of a single paid informer is now US policy.

And Americans can kidnap anyone of any nationiality and torture them in camps outside of the US - they do not have to provide any evidence, you can be held indefinitely, and you have no legal recourse, and those who kidnapped you will never be brought to justice should it turn out that you are innocent and have a name that is a bit like someone they may be searching for or if someone you don't like drops a dime on you to homeland security to get rid of you - you would become a "ghost detainee" with no rights.

Amnesty International states that 90% of ghost detainees were taken on the word of paid informants, in almost all cases on the word of a single paid informant -
Quote:

And you -

it is now abundantly clear exactly what you are, not that proof was needed
America this, America that.....What do you know??

I guess you found two or three articles in a Newspaper to get your assumptions of how the USA works in relation to the Geneva Convention and the rest...

It is your opinion of the situation which you read into.

Luckily, I don't bother to care really

Just like Jade Goody articles, there is always more to it

nodisharmony