View Single Post
Old 16-07-2007, 11:39 PM #4
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by rice_square
Quote:
Originally posted by gowildcats
I noticed that she has changed completely since she came back, not that she is any nicer, but she has decided to start game playing. The old charley, would just argue with people that annoyed her, and tell them what she thought of them. But since she saw, and couldnt believe who nominated her, she has decided that to survive in the house she has to paly games. So now she is nice on the surface, and planting some seeds of doubts about Liam, Ziggy, Gerry. I dont know if she'll survive another week, but she has become more clever.
Shes done an aisleyne gone and come back and be all nice dont think it will work for charley somehow she had a little row with chanelle today dident she

It wasnt a row, it was just bickering between the 2, and it might have lasted 20 seconds, she backed away, which she wouldnt have done before. My point was that she has decided not to open her feelings up like she used to, and I think she is right, because people are starting to develop dislike for others rather than charley now. She does her bad deeds behind the scene, which is fun to watch in my opinion!
gowildcats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote