View Single Post
Old 15-01-2016, 06:36 PM #1

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Asttina Mandela
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Asttina Mandela
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
Default I think the whole "ghetto hunt" outcry just shows how the world's way too PC now

I don't even think I should need to mention this but I'm probably gonna get accused of it so yeah I'm not racist or against black people, my best friend is black, this feels like such a ****ing cliche!!

Well, imo I'm really suprised that some people are wanting Megan removed for calling her that cuz tbh it's true and was actually really funny. It being racist didn't even cross my mind till I saw it debated on twitter and tibb. Does nobody remember Nikki constantly referring Aisleyne as "the ghetto queen" which ik Aisleyne is white but she is from a rough london area (presuming by how she talks) and Nikki called her that because she kept using black slang and talking like a typical black girl. "Black girl wannabe!"

But yeah I'm suprised megan even got a warning for saying that as I feel her behaivour was far more outrageous than the name she used on Tiffany. What I thought she meant by ghetto was being all sassy and being a "bad bitch" kind of thing.

It WOULD have been racist if she was reffering to Gina Rio or someone considering she has an upper class accent and background but I feel calling Tiffany a "ghetto *******" was labelling her personality, not her race.
Maxxie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote