View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016, 05:29 AM #1

Default Will The Predictable (Kristina going) Or Will The Right Thing Happen (Tiffany going)?

I guess yawn !!!!!!!!!!! it's going to be the predictable happening,so boring to me,predictable happening, anyway, that Kristina will go as the s c u m b a g IMO Tiff gets away with it and stays.

Perhaps CBB and CBBBOTS didn't understand how nasty it is to make out that someone has said someone is dead who isn't so perhaps that's why they never mentioned or talked about Tiffany making up that she had asked Angie if she meant David Guest and perhaps that's why they didn't mention that Tiff had said that Angie had replied to confirm it.

Perhaps they don'l realise HOW BAD THAT IS.

AND HOW NASTY IT IS TO MAKE OUT THAT SOMEONE WHO IS GRIEVING HAS ANSWERED A QUESTION ABOUT SOMEONE DYING (A MADE UP LIED ABOUT QUESTION) AND HOW NASTY IT IS TO SAY THEY REPLIED TO CONFIRM IT (AGAIN MADE UP LIED ABOUT).

Perhaps that's why neither was mentioned or talked about on any BB show and why they yesterday were boosting her with the "rumour" task and promoting her on CBBBOTS.

These people have different morals than me IMO and I do not find someone who did that and was prepared to run risk of causing far more trouble to someone grieving just to save her own sorry a s s and to win an argument to be entertaining at all and I find then avoiding or just not discussing it and then promoting her to help her avoid being punished for it the first chance we get to be disgusting.

If Tiff avoids eviction tonight because the predictable of Kristina going happens then I will be disgusted and find it absolutely disgusting.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote