View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016, 05:44 AM #28
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..also, I've never really understood the 'they come over here, claim benefits etc..'...well what else are many of them they to do..?...they have to establish themselves, have housing, find employments etc...that takes time so what in the meantime...?...some help with that, why should asylum seekers be denied that, where would be an opportunity for any quality of life for them if they were denied that..?...so yes, I do thing that should be forthcoming...all that does anyway is give them existence, it doesn't give them any type of luxury...a basic existence that they're unable to have in their own home country...and I do understand that there is not enough money for everything, for a 'perfect' situation but would there be anyway...would the homeless etc already existing in the UK be helped, would that issue be addressed if we didn't as a country accept and offer a very small help to those who have no life in their own countries..?..I doubt it because those things/many things were never addressed before the crisis immigrant situation....we ourselves..(UK people..)..spend our whole lives achieving very little in terms of money or providing any quality of life we would like to have in our country...and we see opportunities abroad, much cheaper places abroad etc...so many full take advantage of that, to get a better quality etc...?..isn't that taking advantage of what a country could give us, is that also wrong and something to be condemned...?...how do people in those countries feel about us, they've also worked and struggled their whole lives but still have nothing...ex pats may be able to afford basic medical treatment etc that they can't...is that not a similar thing..?...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote