Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
k I'm not on mobile anymore so I can respond better now. I definitely agree that the whole thing was set up perfectly and you can't make **** up like David Gest being ill and being in bed, but I still found the whole thing to be more "eek" than "haha." Tiffany screaming that Angie's an OLD BITCH and refusing to apologize to her, all the coded language about Tiffany being "unsafe" and "harmful," C5 marketing on David Bowie's death as a coming attraction if we want to take it back to the episode prior, etc. And, like, as much as we all love New York, she was a complete idiot insisting that Angie said David Gest. I'm sure this is gonna be taken as me clutching my pearls or group me in with the cat ladies on FB, but I thought a lot of her behavior was insensitive and dumb. That being said, so was a lot of other people's behavior when they were trying to get Tiffany removed from the house, but that's a whole nother issue.

The actual best source of comedy that episode for me was Gemma Collins, but what else is new
All of this I actually agree with, the 'tomorrow' preview was in very poor taste, the language they were using to describe Tiffany was certainly questionable and her refusal to accept she had made a mistake was unnecessary, but all of what you've described either happened before or after the actual incident itself. There were certainly parts like you've explained that were uncomfortable, but I'm referring specifically to the scene in which Angie said 'David's dead', Tiffany started screaming and wailing, and then they all ran into the bedroom. All of that was, as a genuine mistake, very funny it was just the way it was handled afterwards that was a shame
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote