View Single Post
Old 31-01-2016, 04:30 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjustin View Post
She's saying what we're all saying. Imagine what Steph is like to live with. I'm with Daniella 100%
I think if any of us were in there dealing with Steph and her constant tears of guilt in the 1st 2 weeks...offering her a shoulder to cry on and words of advice on more than one occasion...and then watch her ignore you and keep making the same mistakes...we would have all reached the point of no return.
Steph has mugged Daniella off many times when she has tried to give her good advice like the other housemates.
Daniella yet again apologised because she can't help but feel for her. Steph can't even understand Daniellas annoyance...because Steph only thinks of herself and how things affect her...she is incapable of seeing things from another's point of view.
Steph will hang on Daniellas comment regarding not getting work again...maybe it wasn't the RIGHT thing to say (and she has regretted saying it) but I think through frustration those words were said to hit a chord...because Steph just wasn't listening or recognising that what she was doing was not doing herself any favours.
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote