View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 05:47 AM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
The punishment has to be commensurate with the crime and it was.
OK BOTS. If you feel that three years in a tax-payer funded 5* Hotel with all the home comforts which even most British Pensioners cannot afford , is approprite 'punishment' for treason, then you - like me - are entitled to your opinion.

One thing;

Until this prosecution and sentence, ALL of the traitors who 'fled' (ironic word that eh?) the UK and went to Syria and actually joined ISIS - posing with guns, corpseless heads, happy smiling photos with their 'heroes' whilst wearing the ISIS combat uniform like some 'Badge of Honour' - who have then returned here claiming they were 'misguided' and 'sorry' or simlar, have been ALLOWED re-entry.

But WHAT IF, just SOME of these bastards are REALLY merely following orders from ISIS high command, and returning here fully briefed as 'Fifth Columnists' to clandestinely communicate with other covert terrorist sleeper cells and plot and plan the next huge atrocity which will be in the UK, and initiated when 'the time is right'?

Wouldn't these bastards CLAIM to have been 'misguided' and swear they are now repentant - just as they ALL are claiming?

I mean; they would hardly say:

"Yeah, we detest you British and have now returned to plot and plan your downfall having received training and full instructions from our ISIS warlords".

Would they?

NONE of these twats should have been let back into this country.

NONE.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 03-02-2016 at 05:48 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote