Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yeah this really for me as well, he said that he was there/he and Daniella to 'change public perception' but how has he done that, proved that he could go into a the BB house and be faithful to his wife...?.....I mean, that was and has been his public perception...his cheating ways as they say and his drug past but he was hardly going to be taking drugs in there either so..(not that I think he still does..)...but his time in there hasn't made sense to me in what he wanted and was hoping to achieve..I think that he's been too afraid of putting a foot wrong, that he just hasn't even put a foot at all with that fear and given nothing at all/I do understand why he has done that though because the last thing that he would want is to get involved in stuff and it possibly go horrible wrong, so that the public thought that he was an idiot...

...the only thing that I would refer to or consider his past with though..(because for me it is relevant..)..is his reactions to Tiffany flirting with him etc...I don't believe someone with his history and experience would be in the slightest bit phased by something like that, so I do think he's 'hammed up' the I've changed so much bit and in doing so, tried to make her look bad...the same with John as well to be fair with it...his oh, I'm soooooooooo soooooooooooooo hurt that you nominated me, cut right through my heart and soul..I think that was very contrived in it's OTT as well and obviously made John look bad..I didn't see it at the time because it was the first reveal of his 'game-plan'..not that I think those parts were pre-thought out in game plan probably, but I think that he's taken full advantage of them..so I guess that he's given us a little something with that but just not very much and certainly not enough to win...who is Darren Day..?.../I have no idea who he is/non the wiser really from his stay in the house....

Interesting points...and I agree.

Did you notice his demeanor when Stephanie asked to borrow the jumper? He didn't hesitate or flinch, but said 'of course'...he looked happy and not bothered at all. He looked and acted normal. Then he walks into the kitchen and upon seeing Scotty and John, he immediately goes into his act. His whole face changes and he meekly (and without any conviction) says "Oh No"over and over again until they ask him what's wrong. He then goes on to a display of such utter nonsense, it reminded me of new drama students doing some bad exercises.

It made me think that he's been playing the whole meek and mild 'innocent' game to get the public to change their opinions of him. He's not been himself in there at all.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote