Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Default BBUS/BBCAN Faves Tournament

I figured why not try something like this? I'm guessing it's ok to add this in here even though it includes BB Canada?

Anyway, this will be a 256 person tournament. It's between all houseguests from BB2 to BB17 and will also include Big Brother Canada 1-3 houseguests as well. If you vote you have to vote on EVERY matchup, so even if you haven't seen certain BBUS or BBCAN seasons, you either have to base your vote on the person you do know (whether you like/dislike 1 of the 2) or you can do some research on that former houseguest before voting.

There were 249 houseguests I gathered from the TIBB Favorite Houseguests Rankings threads that I made a while ago. It needed 256 to be evenly matched. Therefore, the top 7 were given a "bye" or pass in the 1st round, meaning they'll go directly to the 2nd round. The way I decided who those 7 were: top 4 BBUS ranked & top 3 BBCAN ranked from those threads I just mentioned. Then I randomized them from numbers 1-7. Those 7 are: Danielle (BB3, BB7), Dan (BB10), Memphis (BB10), Will (BB2, BB7), Neda (CA2), Talla (CA1), Jillian (CA1).

The rest of the houseguests were also randomized into these brackets using a random number generator.

I'll be posting like 16 or so matchups at a time and will give it a few days before tallying up the votes each time. Try to vote as soon as possible so you don't miss a round. Hopefully it gets some interest, even with it being the off-season for Big Brother.

Let's begin!

Again, you MUST vote for every matchup, even if you have to pick one at random, or else the rest of the votes won't count. Pay attention to what's in the parenthesis so you don't mix up people with the same names since it says what season they're from.