BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

1 ~ Brittnee Blair
Big Brother Canada 3 (4th Place)

I'm sure some of the haters think this is predictable and boring and baiting and trolling but nuh uh, Brittnee IS 2015. She's an inspiration both in real life and in Big Brother, and she's a legitimate icon. An intelligent, confident, beautiful, highly successful black plus-sized model? Brittnee's the embodiment of feminism and positive body image, which makes it even funnier that her two biggest haters are people who fetishize women of color!

Brittnee had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows in the house. Just like Runner Up Chloe-Jasmine [and Stevi], everything was to the EXTREME. Brittnee was either on top of the world as Head of Household only nominating the ****tiest men (), or she was ~the professional pawn artist~ nominated to send yet another person home. She alternated between underdog and overdog every single week and it was beautiful <3

Brittnee also gets criticized for her "poor social game" but... she was best friends with Sarah, had a tight bond with Naeha, went from disliking Sindy to being super close to her, had her Thing with Bobby, had a flirty friendship with Godfrey, etc. ??? I don't get it. She wasn't a just a gamebot, she wasn't just a comp beast, she actually had a pretty well-rounded game?

Brittnee was also responsible for sending soooooo many ****ty (dudes) out of the house and I will forever be thankful for that. Like, she used her first HoH get Graig out, she won the Triple Eviction HoH and took out Kevin and ****ing ICED Willow out of there (this isn't even close to be the worst move of the season, yet some people insist it's the worst move in franchise history ), and she was also responsible for taking out Bruno and Pilar and kinda Zach, AND she also played a huuuge role in getting out Jordan? Name someone else with that much of an impressive track record. Go ahead, I'll wait.

This is kinda random but I also looooooved Brittnee's terrible DRs because production just fed her the worst lines and she presented them in the least convincing way possible my favorite was "you're right Kevin........ Queen B...... DOES....... have a good ring to it. " lmfao terribly rehearsed Brittnee was such a fantastic running gag, let's also remember when she had to host the torture HoH

Everything about Brittnee is great. She's likable, both intentionally and unintentionally funny, righteous, her gameplay was both strong and made for better viewing, she wasn't afraid to make big moves and take out ****ty people, and she was Canada's favorite! It was disappointing to see her get fourth place but she's clearly going to return for an All-Stars season so it was worth it. Here are some more Brittnee gifs. All hail the Queen.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 07-02-2016 at 06:03 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote