Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

So I had been doing a lot of audiobooking over the winter... cause it keeps my hands free to be crafty while still getting some book favs in, but now I am back to reading, but still off a tablet, cause I really don't do books anymore

Every year my fav radio program hosts Canada reads, where five books are chosen and and championed against each other for an ultimate winner... and every year there is a long list of Canadian Lit that gets released... and I take my time through the year to read through the long list.

SO ... first one I am hitting up this year is ...

About a third of the way through, but so far it is an interesting read and a very easy read. It is set in Canada, London and Dubai mainly... with a few other destination places being touched on... and it's one of those stories which start with the ending first... and goes back to reveal how "we all got there"... which I use to love in my fiction books, but I kinda feel like to many stories have utilized this format without doing it well... like I mean it has to be done really well for it to keep my interest.
So far, the characters themselves are relatable so I will continue reading... besides the fact that I read almost to the half way point in one evening with many a family interruption, so I anticipate being done in a day or two... and finishing a book is always satisfying.
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote