BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I am one of the few who still believe there was something real in them getting together, I don't think it was just for a showmance, even if it doesn't last. ....but dying her hair blonde says more about Stephanie than anything else could.....makes me question everything about her .....if I fell in love with someone and then they immediately changed their entire appearance then I would wanna dump them....if I was trying to start a career in the media the last thing I would do would be to create a new image before I've even established the image I was discovered with.
If she cares for Jeremy then why has she just immediately obliterated the very looks he fell in love with...that is just giving someone what they really want and them immediately taking it away from them, just because you fancy a change yourself.
And changing ones image before you've even established yourself yet is not only incredibly stupid but also arrogant...
I liked Steph but for me, the hair situation does her no favours at all and destroys my belief that she would grow up once she was with Jeremy.
Really? Jeez I don't like the girl much but seriously? Because she coloured her hair?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 23-02-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote