View Single Post
Old 23-02-2016, 11:40 AM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Really? Jeez I don't like the girl much but seriously? Because she coloured her hair?
Yes......because she coloured her hair it shows stupidity and it shows selfishness and it shows arrogance ...yes, that is exactly what I said.

It says more about her to me then all the stuff everyone else got worked up about....I never thought bad of Steph for dumping her snidy and slimy ex....I never thought that Jeremy's feelings for Steph weren't real...I don't share most people's opinions about them and I still believe what they had was real, even if they aren't mature enough to know how to handle it...
But when someone falls for someone else and that someone else destroys that image so quickly, it shows a total lack of regard for the very thing the other person fell in love with.....it is a total change of the image the guy fell for and if he suddenly stopped going to the gym, or suddenly piled on 60 pounds or was able to suddenly remove all his tattoos then she would also feel like she's been conned.
If someone is lucky enough to be appreciated for the way they look then why then go and immediately change it...i find that a selfish act ?
It also shows a huge inconsistency with the very idea of establishing an image as a new face in the media....it's an own goal...if Coca Cola had changed their image one month after launching their product all those years ago then we would now all be drinking Pepsi instead...
If I was into brunettes and then found myself stuck with a blonde instead then I would go and find what I'm really attracted to, another brunette.
I'm a red head and I know some people are really attracted to me because I am a red head....if I started to see one of those people i would never dream of immediately dying my hair black and if I did then I would certainly not be surprised if they felt a bit betrayed by it and went and found another red head instead....a big part of what attracts people initially is the way they look so we are all caretakers of that look, at least until the other elements of attraction are in place.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote