View Single Post
Old 23-02-2016, 12:22 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
She's had that dummie image for a good couple of years. Kind of why she lost her job at Hollyoaks and entered CBB.
Well I knew nothing about her prior to BB so I only have one image to go with and that is the same one she showed Jeremy and the viewers and other housemates when she was in the house....weather is new look is a new image or a return to the old one it changes nothing about my opinion on it...the new image is the pole opposite of the one she sold the viewers and the one she sold Jeremy and if he has dumped her because he finds her new image fake then I agree with him complete...
It is not just a change of hair colour, it represents many other changes ..in appearance and attitude too....it is a drastic change and sends a strong message of how differently she wants to be perceived now and how different she wants to be regarded ...
How she looked in the past and how she behaved in the past is irrelevant because Jeremy didn't know her in the past....he fell for a girl that he said felt like a sexy version of one of his mates...a Tom boy who drank pints and was up for the crack...now she's a fake looking blonde just like all those silly bitches on TOWIE ....i would not hesitate to dump her if I was in his shoes, she is either not the person she seemed to be in the house or she has decided to try and change the person she was in the house....either way it's not what he signed up for.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote