View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 10:01 AM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
.... or she is simply a girl who regularly changes up her hairstyle/colour. Which, given her history, is true.

If I was a potential suitor of hers, I'd be more concerned at her high turnover of partners and penchant for infidelity than I would be her change of hair colour.
But I wasn't talking about what behaviour of Stephs you think is concerning, I was talking about what behaviour I find concerning ..... Your views are the same as the majority and like the majority have never changed ...but I have never had issue with those things because I think leaving her idiot bf and going out with Jeremy were the right decisions to make....and was also her right.
I was a big supporter of Steph and Jeremy so maybe that's why I find her new image more frustrating than those who never liked her. For me it speaks volumes about her.

After saying she finally has found someone who loves her for who she is and not just for her image, she then immediately goes and changes her image.
After Jeremy telling her he loves her because she's like of one the guys and not a typical girlie girl she immediately goes and makes herself look like a typical girlie girl.
She posts pics of her new haircut all over social media to attract attention to her life then when her fans show attention to her love life she says that she hates it.
After Jeremy rightfully said she should take a few weeks to get back to normal and to her old self before jumping into a new life she instead makes drastic changes to her appearance so that she looks nothing like her old self.
She's gone from being a Tom Boy brunette drinking pints of Guiness in the pub to being a peroxide blonde pouting like a towie dummy in a nightclub.
Of course it's not just about a change of hair style, it's about the timing of it and the reasons for it and it says more about her than who she falls in love with...she didn't choose who she fell in love with but she def chose to totally change her image at a time when you would imagine that would be the last thing shed need or want ... Especially as, with the old image, she's just come second on BB and has found the apparent love of her life. ... I think the image change represents a lot and non of it good.

Last edited by hot2go; 24-02-2016 at 11:53 AM.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote