View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 10:29 AM #50

Arrogant maybe too strong a word but she is def very confident that her image is already established enough that she can totally change it so soon after finding fame from it....I know she was in Hollyoaks but it's not those 17 viewers that's put her in the spot light is it ? For most people she only really became present after BB....maybe not arrogant but def not thought through and a bit stupid....for me, and I'm sure for others too, the way she looked was a big part of what was appealing about her because she didn't look like all those generic mass produced dummy's on shows like TOWIE and and now she does.

Arrogant came to mind because I found the way she expects people to just adapt to her total 360 change of image very similar to Cheryl Cole who expected people to adapt to her ever changing surnames....that was def arrogant because she was complaining about it the silly bitch...Steph hasn't quite reached that level yet so maybe I will hold fire on calling her arrogant ...I do after all like her and want her to stop being stupid.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote