BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
A physical feature is a big nose or some ****. Proclaiming that you generally don't go for an entire race just makes you sound like a close-minded idiot, especially when someone of that very race is sitting in the same room within earshot of you.

Also, "you probably wouldn't go for a white guy so don't turn it into a racial thing" I'll just let that speak for itself alol
Yeah this was definitely a questionable comment from Jemima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
In regards to the racism thing, my issue wasn't that she was offended by what Jemima said, my issue was with how she gathered a little group and told them how she thought Jemima had been racist before having the conversation with Jemima herself to clarify things first. Totally classless.
Not really... firstly she went up to Jemima quietly and individually and asked her if she could have a quiet word with her in the bedroom.. then Jemima carried on doing kitchen stuff for longer whilst Gina was sat on her bed in silence waiting for Jemima to come in the bedroom and looking kinda upset about something, then Dan asked her if she was alright and Gina explained how she wasn't really alright with Jemima's comments because she felt like they were a form of racism (which is an opinion she is rightfully entitled to). It just so happened that there were already about 4 or 5 people in the bedroom when Dan asked her if she was ok, and of course everyone started gathering round her once they heard the word "racism" since it could've been something really serious.

Last edited by Headie; 26-03-2016 at 12:43 AM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote