RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post

..and Reece, I know and understand as well how it's feeling to you as well, why/is it worth it..?...but I have six nieces/nephews altogether...four having been through uni and two still in that process...the four who have gone through it all have jobs that brings a lot to their lives and two of them having their 'dream job' that they hoped to get in their decisions to go to uni ..the same with the children of most friends I have..(actually I think all of them..)..some also with 'dream jobs' that they have got through their work experience in their chosen study...so try to think of the balance as well...and if you like uni/love other aspects of it as well, like the social vibe/independence/friendship groups etc...well, those are also very important for life lessons as well ...and I know that means a student debt as well, which you have anyway now... but you won't have to addresss that until you have got THAT job.......
I've only just seen this but thanks, it's helped! I do love being at uni because it keeps me at ease about becoming a proper adult, and I'm learning life lessons too along the way I've been a bit miserable lately worrying about jobs and I've been already trying to find some part time work but have found it such a struggle.

I also wonder how restricted you are with your degree in terms of job fields

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote