Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Even though they go on to redeem themselves in later appearances, I found Tina and Colby to be really unlikable in Outback. Colby's just a moody brat who treated Jerri worse than she ever did (but whatever, it's Jerri), and then once she was voted out he redirected all of his moodiness at Keith for pretty much no reason at all and it was gross. As for Tina, eh. I get that a good amount of it was probably gameplay (or was it?), but I could do without the constantly moralizing about The Good People deserving to win. She deserved her win for sure, but it's hard to get behind her when her main strategy / character trait was using her sketchy morals to unite people against a common enemy.

Daniel, while you're at it you should watch all the other Pre-AS seasons except maybe Thailand. Africa is an underrated delight, Marquesas is perfectly enjoyable, and Amazon is easily the best season that nobody ever talks about as being a legitimate contender for the best.
The whole Colby/Tina/Keith alliance was pretty unlikeable but I didn't mean Tina when she was away from the alliance and I found her to be nice once she was away.

Yeah I think I might check out the other Pre-AS seasons next Troy
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote