iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

I read today that Michael Gove said that he wants to leave the EU and instead join the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) - now I'm not sure if he is aware, but that organisation does require us to maintain freedom of movement and we have to also pay more to access the market. We also then cannot send British MEPs to vote on law, so we are essentially just removing democracy from the hands of the UK and placing it within other european nations with a move like that.

I am one in the minority probably who would really like us to maintain the freedom of movement, but if we're going to do it, then we may as well do it from within the European Union where we have a say in what laws govern us. EFTA countries have to accept more-or-less the same legislation that Europe collectively passes without having a hand to raise in that. I don't understand why you'd choose to put yourself into a situation like that.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote