CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan

First guests announced:

Also, there's apparently going to be a 'celebrity barmaid' each week:

Quote:
Rylan Clark-Neal has revealed that his upcoming new chat show Up Late with Rylan​ will have a different celebrity barmaid each week to help keep his famous guests refreshed.

The 27-year-old will host the late night Channel 5 talk show from Monday to Thursday, and while he couldn't disclose the guests who will be joining him next week, he did confess to the star barmaid plans​.

"So if they're not up to scratch, they're out, next one in," he quipped. "They'll be serving drinks, getting involved, having a pipe-up. We've got some really good ones coming up..."

The central London studio comes complete with fully-fledged bar, and Rylan revealed his first star staff member is a certain Geordie Shore favourite.

"The first barmaid we've got is Charlotte Crosby, so I'm sure she'll be pouring good measures for people," he said.

On rumours that Gogglebox's Scarlett Moffatt turned down a role on his show due to contract exclusivity with Channel 4, Rylan explained: "I'm going to clear that up.

"I love Scarlett and we speak a lot on Twitter. I said, 'I'd love you to have a part on the show'. She's great. We've kept in touch and I'm sure she will be involved at some point."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a7...aid-each-week/

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote