View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 08:01 PM #39

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

So I'm guessing the twist is that the two houses are competing to stay or get to the main house, and some 'celebs' I'm thinking either ex cbb housemates or bb housemates are sort of running the show, picking who goes into the main house from the get go and it will get to a point halfway through the series, say like 3 or 4 weeks into the series that the twist ends and everyone who is in the main house will get to stay there and if anyone is in the other house will have to be evicted in one big clear out, and I hope this won't be the case but it's likely that it will be everyone who is in the other house will be up for eviction, and each week the ex housemates(the dark force) will nominate who stays in the main house or who goes to the other house, it will be up to 'the others' to nominate who they want up for eviction in the 'other' house and this would be done face to face, basically if your in the main house you will be immune and we will probably hate them all and like everyone in the 'other' house or I'm completely wrong and chatting a load of bull