Thread: Love Island
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 07:26 AM #1768
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
No I totally felt the same until I saw somebody mention it and he laughed about it, I think it was Hayden who said a few people off here had confronted him and he blocked them. I'd be ok if he put his own spin on it but he copy and pastes exactly what we write so I understand people being annoyed by him tbh

..yeah I understand the annoyance as well and the ban being the right thing...but then I guess, does it become a circle of it being done more because of the knowledge of knowing how much it annoys.../difficult one...and 'public outings' are always quite uncomfortable to see I think as well...anyways, I hope that some day soon, he'll feel confident enough in his own voice...and ya'll are obviously making great posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Ryan Thomas (Jason from Coronation Street) and Adam Thomas (Adam Barton from Emmerdale)

..oh thank you....I don't watch soaps so I hadn't realised...he was one of my favourites when he first went in but is slipping down pretty fast after last night and being so awful to Kady...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote