View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 07:29 PM #72
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I do like Rylan but he should never ever be allowed to helm a TV show by himself, he's far too grating and one-note. He's great for little features and interviews but as a crowd-motivator and regular host he's unbearable. Only times I enjoy BOTS now are if there's someone else in (Bianca del Rio, the Homes under the Hammer guys) doing a lengthy segment that takes up his time.
It's ridiculous how much exposure he gets for someone so one-note and (dare I say) talentless. He interviewed Boris Johnson on the topic of the EU referendum today on This Morning. I know he was filling in for Phillip Schofield but it's ridiculous that his media career has developed to the extent where he covers such politics.

I'm glad Endemol have met up with Channel 5 to discuss the show. I wonder how frequently they normally meet up? I do agree that there have been improvements but they're very small. Channel 5 seem content on producing a half-arsed show, but the sad thing is tat j genuinely think it's the best they can do.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote