Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
lol I'm not reaching in the slightest, I make these same arguments series after series (some of which you've even agreed with in the past) so this shouldn't be news to anybody. I didn't say he was the star of the series because he isn't, but he is one of them and if you think using the voting public as a barometer of who is and who isn't a good housemate is useful, I don't really know what to say tbh

I understand why people hate him as a person, but hateful people make good housemates because they provoke a reaction. Reactions cause discussions and discussions lead to more attention on the show and that can only be a beneficial thing. The only reason this thread exists is because of vote to evict and the awful, illogical voting mentality and patterns it inspires, encouraging people to vote emotively with their hearts rather than their heads

I've already said this cast has plenty of other great housemates so you must have missed that, my point is his eviction will start the yearly BBUK pattern where an integral housemate leaves one after another, and thus eventually the quality of the series will begin to decline. It happens most years and then people complain it's boring and wonder why, I'll be amazed if I'm wrong

As a side note, the 'someone will step up to the plate' argument is always so strange to me...like, why take a gamble on a housemate who may or may not deliver (it doesn't always happen) when there's already one that is? Just seems like an unnecessarily risky move to me
The thing is though, people don't enjoy watching Marco. Why would people want to watch somebody they hate every night? Entertainment is subjective, and clearly, the majority of us think we'd be more entertained by the show if he wasn't there.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote