BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
I am seething with my parents. We were on our way to vote and my mum decides to make a comment about how someone at work said that her sister is going over to the Irish Embassy to welcome 800(?) Somalian refugees with new houses (I actually have no dea how this is relevant since Ireland aren't part of the UK, but my response not knowing that it was related to the EU refrendum (I should have seen it a mile off since they've both been very obnoxious towards me for wanting to vote remain) was 'Aw'. I then proceeded ot be called ignorant. On the way to the car my mum made passive aggressive comments about how Britain wasn't 'great' anymore. My Dad who has been unbearble throughout this whole ordeal shouted his points in obvious attempt to try and get me to change my mind, snorted when I made my points for why I think it's better to stay in the EU and ultimately claimed that he was shouting his views in the car because he was talking to my (who was right next to him (why the **** was he shouting? lol)). I literally got out of the car and then walked in the complete opposite direction to the polling station, lmfao. I'll be voting later tonight though,

It's horrible how divided and aggressive this referendum has caused people to become, but it's interesting to view people in a way they wouldn't have before this vote. I have lost so much respect for my parents. Not because of hwo they were voting, but the way they made me feel because how I wanted to vote. Revolting tbh. I feel like complete **** for having an opinion. I'm not the sort of person that wants to use my voice in fear of ridicule in the first place.
Why would Somalian refugees be at the Irish Embassy?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote