View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 06:12 PM #1

Default Are today\'s kids and young adults \'sick\'? (UPDATED)

Before answering the question bare this in mind:

- Last year in my village where I live in Cardiff, an old man was tripped up and put into a coma.

- A few months ago at my sister's school, a frog was found, thrown into some stingy nettles, stamped on then used as a football whilst still alive.

- Last month some drunken youthes at a nearby train station threw a rock at a squirrel then pushed it onto a track and let it get squelched.

- On the weekend some kids broke into my village youth centre trashed the place, found a rodent and battered and microwaved it till it exploded, again whilst alive.

- A little while ago last christmas, some kids rat-a-tat-tatted on a local old chinese man and then when he went out to see who it was slammed his door shut and ran

- Today my sister came in and told me some of her fellow 10 year old friends had put a jack russell in a bag with a baby fox and let the dog rip the foxes jaw off and then battered the fox whilst still alive in the bag against a tree trunk.

All this in the space of a year or so involving young children in Cardiff alone.
Bigbrotherin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote