View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 06:47 AM #28
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Andy is playing the game, a game he's played all of his life, so in that instance, the acorn hasn't fallen far from the Oak....

He's, doing what all bores on this programs do ( social outcasts- socially inept) he's decided that because he has never been in the cool school, he's using the diary room, for him a place where no one questions his sly, nasty,vindictiveness.

He's got it in for Hughie who he thinks is a big threat, he's clearly thinking about the winning line, hence the discussion with Jackson last night about the rinse down from 12 to 5.

Hughie isn't helping himself and the worst thing Andy is trying to achieve if he doesn't win is to bring Hughie down with him.

I don't understand Hughie, he's a shoe in to win and the bad temper let's him down, initially it was a novelty now it's wearing thin, he's got some sort of childhood issue baggage plaguing him- why does he get louder when repeatedly told to be quiet? He's a psychiatrist's wet dream!

...I've found in my experiences of that to be quite a common thing, Delta in larger families...those small voices that raise in volume in their frustrations to be heard among many other voices..and all talking at once/all needing to be heard and to have their voice ...I think there is probably a big aspect to the travelling community environment that is of 'one large family'..so something that has been very much a part of his environment and an ongoing thing that he struggles with...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote