View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:46 AM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama

You pin point the real problem indeed. No sign it will alter either.

I think some are in denial when they think such barbaric behavour from some so young has always happened. As a person that has spent 66 years on this planet. the answer is no. sadistic cruelty on the scale it is today by the young was not that bad when I was younger....The internet cannot be used as an excuse that we here about things quickly but really things arn't that bad...... It is that bad.....

I have walked my dog and been told by an 8 year old that he wanted to steal it and burn it.......Would that have happened 40 years ago. No under no circumstances.No.

It will get wors. it will never get better.....A generation of cold blooded individuals will spread the same cold blooded sentiment and life style to their future children

No this does not mean all young people should be tarnished with the same brush.

What it does mean is that there is a very large minority and growing that will continue such behavour and escalate their future children to be just as disfunctional......
I'm sorry, but I think that's very naive. I'm sorry about what the person said to you while you were walking your dog, but why on earth would you assume that that wouldn't have happened years ago?
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote