sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfox View Post
Very true. It seems that Jackson is the man of the house right now and everyone's letting him take that position.
this is the jackson his kid can be proud of, not the juvenile twat he was around georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
He's just a smart guy
he certainly can be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
jackson perceives andy a weak player. if andy stays, it is good for jackson's game. it further ensures jackson's win.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
It is excellent tactical use of the game, however I think Jackson's motives were more about the fact that he likes Andy.
i think he's smart enough to be playing both hands simultaneously: he gets to keep in more people he actually likes around him, whilst boosting his own chances of winning (as he interprets them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
He wasn't pressuring them, he didn't need to, they knew they were being railroaded by Lateysha and they seemed almost relieved when another housemate they respect provided them with the opportunity to do the right thing instead.

When it counted, really counted, the friendships she's invested all her manipulation into left her. oh the joy.

I only had a top two with third place going to a nice guy rather than a good housemate ....but now I have a definitive top three.... Andy, Jackson, Jason.

Jacko pulled it out of the bag last night.....brilliant control
100% this
which is why i have such trouble reconciling this jackson with the other jackson. like someone swapped his smarter twin during the night when nobody was watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Oh me too...,have done from the start ....even in the midst of all the drama he still says something to make me laugh my head off.

Last night - " so tell us some more about Rod Stewart "
the comedy timing was perfection
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote