Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
Cah literally read the post you've just quoted I've already explained why
you didn't. you said why you didn't think he should have it, but not why he should give it to her. i'm an editor (at times) and have no problems with reading comprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
He has every right to keep it and spend it how he wants, seeing as he done what was asked of him and pressed the button fastest. If Lateysha really needs the money like she said then she would have also pressed it. If you are in need of money you don't just pass up £20,000.
she slipped up on BOTS explaining why she didn't push the button, quickly changing it from she wanted to keep all the money in the pot so when she won ... to her wanting to be in the final. her reasons were PURELY selfishly motivated and driven by her ego thinking she was going to win the lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
If he really doesn't want the money then he should give it to his daughter...not some ruddy strangers he met on a gameshow
uh huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
he said it's going towards helping someone,i guess friend or family ,why the hell should he give it to her?
and because he's a fairly private person i believe this. i'm even concerned he'll give it to charlie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
it was an ignorant comment but laugh away. it's expected.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote