View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 01:53 PM #71
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
where? i've not seen a single person defending his behaviour on here
Here's a few examples. Excusing his behavior = Defending his behavior. Trying to make out that the story was sensationalised = Defending his behavior. Blaming drugs for him being a dick = Defending his behavior. Blaming Georgina = Defending his behavior. Making up **** about people wanting Marco and Jason dead in an attempt to justify Marco's behavior = Defending his behavior. Trying to bring up things that aren't related to the topic to try to take the spotlight away from Marco's actions = Defending his behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
You just KNOW that had the story been about Latesha ,The Star would have been the bum fodder it actually is So because it'sMarco they actually are believing it
Quote:
Well some of us do,not everything is black and white.
Quote:
I can't watch the video at the moment,I am not denying anyway what he has said,but having said that, I think he needs help and is not fully aware of what he is doing to himself,someone needs to get this boy and sort him out and not in an aggressive way,sure there must be a reason he has gone this way,IF that was your son you wouldn't just hate on him would you,you'de get him the help he needs.
Quote:
Of course she would,but surely she would try and get you the help you needed,maybe it's just me,I don't hate him or need to call him names,I just feel a bbit sorry for him,besides Georgina wasn't so nice about him was she? her language and persona just aren't as bad.
Quote:
it's not an excuse. what it is, however, is a recognition of someone under the influence.

of course it was

drugs r bad, m'kay?
Quote:
No he shouldn't be telling her to die,BUT read back on some posts on here and you will see that people are wishing Jason to die ,the hypocrisy on here of people pretending to be so shocked at what Marco said and so caring about others is bloody laughable and as you say NO one deserves to be treated that way NOT just Georgina
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I agree with you Kazzane.

And I'm sure people will think I'm a nob head when I say this, which is fine cause I actually don't care if they do

What Ryan said about Evelyn in front of everyone the other night is far, far, far worse than Marco hurling a few curse words at someone....someone who we know is capable of making even a mild mannered guy like Andy despise her at times. Someone who has obviously pissed Marco off and we've yet to discover the reason why.

Marco rarely lost his cool when he was in the house....he was many things but never confrontational, two faced and certainly not aggressive unless provoked, as many were the one night it happened.
Would love to know the back story and would def not take sides till I did.
Quote:
at 57 i've seen enough of life to realise mpw's outburst is what it is and nothing more, and you and i both see he needs help getting clean.

georgina's not some sugar-paste flower that'll melt if left out in the rain of his words. that girl has a core of steel
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Would be interesting to see if any of the people who said they wished Marco would die when he was in the house are now the same people who are so outraged that he's said that about Georgina.
The irony is so entertaining to me....hours of endless.

Marcos rant is a very good match to hundreds of posts on here that read in exactly the same way. It's ugly but it's not so unusual or so shocking as people are pretending it to be. I've heard Ryan and Lateysha use language just as offensive and apparently that's not upset anyone....funny old world
Quote:
hot2go it's not just Marco,some wanted Jason to die when he ousted the queen bee,can they not see how hypocritical it is.?
There is no excuse. He is a **** that is old enough to make his own choices. He can't keep blaming his parents and everyone else for choices he makes as an adult. No matter how bad your childhood is, there comes a point where you have to come to terms with the past and move on. Bad parenting can not be blamed for an adult's bad decisions.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote