View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 02:28 PM #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Here's a few examples. Excusing his behavior = Defending his behavior. Trying to make out that the story was sensationalised = Defending his behavior. Blaming drugs for him being a dick = Defending his behavior. Blaming Georgina = Defending his behavior. Making up **** about people wanting Marco and Jason dead in an attempt to justify Marco's behavior = Defending his behavior. Trying to bring up things that aren't related to the topic to try to take the spotlight away from Marco's actions = Defending his behavior.

There is no excuse. He is a **** that is old enough to make his own choices. He can't keep blaming his parents and everyone else for choices he makes as an adult. No matter how bad your childhood is, there comes a point where you have to come to terms with the past and move on. Bad parenting can not be blamed for an adult's bad decisions.
Well I'm certainly not gonna engage in any conversation with the cut and paste police that's for sure

But to those reading the carefully crafted collage of people's comments above I will repeat my view this subject.

With regards to Marco my views remain the same as when he was in the house, and, for me, those views are not up for discussion any futher ....IMO the subject has been exhausted already and I sure as hell ain't gonna spend any more time dredging the river bed with his haters. In all the many weeks i tried to reason with people or high light the many discrepancies in their assessment of him I rarely debated with anyone who weren't being completely hypocrital about it.
Sorry folks, I'm just bored of going round in circles regarding Marco and the fact that those who hate him so much are still fascinated by what he's up to now just diminishes your words when you previously said you couldnt wait to see the back of him.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote