UBB: Victor
Banned

Favourites:
UBB: Victor

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny_01
I blame the parents.............is what many people will cry, but at the end of the day most of these things are carried out by young people old enough to know that it is just wrong! even 10 year olds know it is wrong to hurt an animal.

I dont think that today's kids are sick at all, there is a minority of kids who are happy to be involved in this type of thing and like others have said we only hear about it because we have much better ways of getting news these days.

Did you take any action when you "witnessed" the train track incident?
I did shout at them to stop throwing rocks at the squirrels but they took no notice. I was crossing the bridge to the platform where it was taking place to ask them properly when I saw the one that got killed get struck and by the time I got to the platform (this was a rural village station where the platforms are quite far from each other) they were throwing it off onto the track. I did go mad at them when the train was coming though but it was too late, the squirrel got hit.
You should of filmed and photographed them and sent vid/pics to a certain group that im sure im not allowed to say on here.Anyone sees this kind of evilness in future try to get pics and if you u2u them to me,hopefully the sickos may get ther comupence.
spitfire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote