BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
I'm not sure if this is closed, but presuming the results haven't been posted and the Week 7 thread hasn't been made yet I'll just nominate in this one...

Natalie. - A very underrated member on here. She's a really lovely person to speak to and I'd love to speak to her more.

Greg! - I've recently gotten to know this member more over the past few weeks and he's really funny and easy to get along with. I like him. Again another underrated member and he has good taste.

Who Is She? - A great friend on the forum and a hilarious gem of a member. I've enjoyed playing Revolution with him these past 3 weeks and he was so touchingly remorseful about putting me up after I had been evicted that I felt bad cause it wasn't his fault at all so this is my way of saying it's all good <3

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
KirkLancaster, calderyon, joeysteel - great posters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Azi - Really good at contributing to the forum and posting full gifsets

Samm - For his latest efforts on the forum and being a great person to talk to

Pete - For being a great poster on the forum!
All of these were made after the deadline for week six - or in Nicky's case were a second set of votes - and will therefore count towards this week's unless you all wish to change yours. Nicky - LT won last week so you can change that one nomination if you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 28-07-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote