Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
Poor Evelyn, she is a beautiful girl, who appears nice, honest and upfront, but she really should avoid Alex, she can do much better, in my opinion. I really felt bad for Evelyn when Alex and Jackson laughed at her. Laura actually sussed Alex correctly and Evelyn sussed Jackson correctly. Evelyn and Laura should listen to each other more.
its BECAUSE Evelyn listened to Laura, Lateysha and I think it was Ryan that she is in this predicament. She admitted she liked Alex and had since the first night and they all said that Alex SAID he liked her also. She said I dont think he does I dont think I am his type. If he liked me he would have said it. But they kept encouraging her to go to him and flirt (the pouting thing etc) so over she goes and sits by Alex trying to flirt (hilarious) puts her head on his shoulder etc and gets pretty much nothing in return. Then Alex drapes the arm around her and lies at the end of her bed finally climbing in with her and when she kisses him he pretends to be asleep. Even on last nights Twitter there was a photo of them in bed with his arm around her.

She is a nice honest up front girl but I wish to GOD she hadnt let the others convince her that Alex said he fancied her. At least she is spending heaps of time with the others not doing the fake showmance thing She will have plenty of guys interested in her when she comes out. He is a mug
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote