Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
The new concept includes a weekly pop culture challenge. “While there never will be a Tyra replacement, what we wanted to do was really infuse that panel with style fashion and pop culture experts,” says VH1 and Logo president Chris McCarthy. With Ora, 25, at the helm, supported by the new panel of taste-makers, “together they collectively have the power of what is driving fashion and pop culture today,” he says.

Ora says that like Banks, she wants the contestants to think about their business future first.
“The approach I wanted to have as a host and judge to the girls is what my career stands for at this moment in time, which is being a businesswoman and being able to do multiple things at the same time, whether it’s music or shooting (magazine covers) and being in movies and designing clothes,” says Ora, citing a week in June when she finished designing her 14th collection with Adidas, shot a spread for Vogue Italia and wrapped shooting back-to-back sequels of Fifty Shades of Grey.
The pop star also recently exited her contract with Jay Z’s Roc Nation and signed with Atlantic Records. “I’m so excited about it,” Ora says. “I’m actually recording my album as we speak.”
The new Top Model returns to New York for 14 episodes with all female contestants. A week into production, Ora says her previous reality experience, as a judge on BBC's The Voice and Britain's The X Factor, “wasn’t as intense” as her new gig.
“I actually just finished my first elimination," Ora says. "I can’t go into detail, but it was definitely an emotional one.”
Lmao