Old 23-07-2016, 08:15 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Hmmm, where to start...

His sense of humour and witty asides have made us lol so many times. It would have been a humourless house without him.

He gave us the funniest task with his 'fact's - rome and bouncy castles, margaret thatcher invented the iron etc

He kept to his own principles even if it meant he would be targeted by others.

He was ostracised and targeted by the clique for many weeks as well as being heavliy nommed but he handled it with dignity and never let it get him down.

He never screamed or yelled at anyone no matter how many times he was shouted at or harrassed.

He was brilliant as Andy West the newsreader where he kept his cool with great aplomb and humour even in the most awkward moments.

He showed he could let his hair down, have fun and party with the best of them!

He is intelligent, articulate and perceptive which was a good contrast to the dimmer and more shallow HM's.

He is the only one who used the DR in one of the ways it is meant to be used to give his insights and perceptions to the viewers in an amusing, sharp, tongue in cheek style.

He is more reminiscent of a channel 4 HM than most of the fame hungry exhibitionist wannabees of today.

He was a loyal friend to the other lovely man of the house, Jason, and had his loyalty in return, which says a lot.

He has been great in the tasks and a good sport throughout.

He has been honest, straightforward and just himself from day one and has never changed to suit anyone, and they have all grown to like and appreciate him. (well, maybe not hughie, but who cares about him)

So to me, he's been an outstanding HM and deserves to win, but it seems like the raving Hubert appeals for some reason - but no matter what happens, Andy's MY winner.

And I nearly forgot - he was in a lift with Lady Gaga.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote