View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 04:20 AM #5

I'm not a Jayne fan, but here are my reasons why I RESPECT her (abridged from another post

Jayne has a dubious past - stripper, paramour to high profile married men, kiss-and-tell - all factors which should have GUARANTEED public disdain and HM reservation, if not outright disrespect and prejudice.

Instead Jayne has won the respect and admiration of both the public, and the majority of her HM's, in addition to being one of THE strongest candidates to actually WIN BB.

And, whether her conduct inside the house is the result of very adept 'Game Playing' or how she REALLY is, it is precisely that conduct which has seen Jayne reverse any public adverse preconceptions and dislike, and cement her place in the final.

Jayne's achievement is more commendable still, when one considers, that she is not particularly attractive looking (subjective) and - at 49 years old - is far from 'the first bloom of youth'.

She still has, however, long shapely legs and a 'youthful' figure, and though she has not been averse to wearing bikinis, she has NOT paraded herself naked or displayed the intimate parts of her anatomy for the camera a la Laura and others.

Jayne HAS carried herself with dignity and conveyed moral integrity throughout her time in the house, and has participated in tasks and tomfoolery alike, with gusto and a sense of fun.

Just as importantly, she has ceded to the 'dramatic' nature of the BB beast and at times 'thrown her tantrums' (in best Nikki Grahame fashion) and indulged in the Diary Room hokum of "I want to leave", but such times have been carefully 'measured' to whet the viewing appetite not satiate it.

I am not a supporter, but if she won, I would not complain.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote