View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 02:55 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

I agree with certain parts of your post but I take issue with you claiming that having a low IQ and intelligence is a "fault" in someone. I know many people who aren't particularly intelligent but it doesn't make them bad people. So let's try to reduce the stigma a little bit on people who, through no fault of their own, are not as naturally gifted or bright as others, because that's not right.

I also think that people like Andy have a stigma attached to them because they speak in a certain way and articulate themselves in a certain way. Andy is a very measured individual MOST of the time (though his rant about Hughie and Ryan's fake engagement was ridiculous), and as such he can come across as cold, calculating and even unfeeling. I do think that Lateysha was wrong to say that people on the outside don't like him (or words to that effect) because that is utterly untrue, and I hope Andy knows that.

The issue between Andy and Lateysha is simply that they do not like each other. Their personalities clashed and they couldn't find common ground. Neither of them is a bad person in the grand scheme of things. What I find irritating about these arguments is that the housemates focus on character assassinations and ripping each other's whole personalities apart. It's not an issue of who is a good person and who is a bad person. It's just an issue of not getting along with each other.

I don't think Andy did anything bad to Lateysha, and I don't think Lateysha did anything bad to Andy. I was disappointed with what she said to him last night.
omgwtf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote