View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 04:38 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I've said this before but belle 777 has written such a good post I wanted to respond. It's no ones fault if they haven't been given a chance to be educated, it stinks that only the rich can further theirs these days, but what we do have in this country is eleven years of free education and excluding kids with learning difficulties there really should be no reason for kids to leave school semi illiterate or unable to speak with at least manners and respect. So if they do they have been failed by either the system or their parents. But what I can't understand or respect is people like Lateysha and Ryan who are proud to be uneducated and mock, scoff and insult others for being clever. It never enters their head that maybe Andy is clever because he didn't mess about at school and disrupt every class because he wanted attention. Being in the BB house is an eduction in itself and people like Andy, Jayne, Jason and Georgina had a lot to offer the Lateyshas of this world even though they never tried to force their knowledge onto them. The only poorly educated housemate in there who's shown a curiosity and has asked questions is Hughie, even if he didn't always listen to the answers. He at least had a question about the ice cream which is more than Evelyn or Sam did or would ever do.
It's INVERTED SNOBBERY and it's been used against Andy because of his intelligence and it was used against Marco because of his rich background....Marco was a nightmare and total loon, I loved watching him but I do know how he irritated people but I can't help but think that had he have been a kid from Salford or just a regular lad from down Jacksons way he wouldn't have been regarded in quite the same way.
The same with Jason, Lateysha and her pack of guard dogs all thought she was more deserving of winning BB than Jason because he's a successful guy outside of the house, WHY ? He's prob worked his balls off to improve his life, she hasn't....
The sense of entitlement, the expectation of being rewarded in life without putting any effort into it and the idea that others are less deserving because their life is better is all part of Lateyshas INVERTED SNOBBERY.....she was the most prejudiced housemate this year and she can twirk and twirk till the floor tiles change colour, she still left the BB house no wiser and no nicer than the day she entered it.
YES. Everything I wanted to say. thankyou.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote