Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle777 View Post
thank you all for taking the time to read my post, and respond to it. i do try to refrain from direct attacks on a person's given character, or inevitable circumstances. i am forced to stay in bed. i understand when odds are stacked against one. but it is a question of spirit and determination in as far as the legacy we leave to our loved ones. whilst i sympathise with poor people i would say leave it to the voting polls. work to create awareness. join the co-op. the union etc. don't go antagonising people who are not engaging on that issue just because they may be a little better off. and wealth as well as eloquence is relative. there is always someone richer, better looking or more intelligent than you. are we going to off them all ? to OMGWTF i don't believe i have accused Letitia of having low IQ my comment about IQ at that point is generalised to the group who have been attacking Andy. as an ordinary person i am certain i would be able to relate to most of them.but this is not the point i was raising. i was simply pointing to the fact that a person has been attacking another for being Intelligent. it would be just as bad to do the reverse. but this is not the problem here. no one is under attack for being poor or being less intelligent until they use that as a legit reason / excuse to attack another house mate. it is then becomes a contentious matter which needs to be addressed as it is a reversed prejudice. it is a fact that most of the housemates are just what is called functioning literates. see definition by unesco here

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O29...LLITERACY.html

OMGWTF Letitia is young enough and smart enough to turn her life around for her child i hear many parents say "i will give up my lif for my child" no one is asking that. how about just better yourself ? as hot2go said poignantly "we do have in this country is eleven years of free education " even if she does not go back to school she can pick up better skills just by picking up word of the day in any online dictionary. starting with the word "subjective". and she is rather subjective.i would not wish her or any one any harm and as for her body size and what she wears etc. totally irrelevant.
when did i say anything about her body size or what she wears? Or even anything about her as a person? I said I didn't like what she said last night. I made no comment on her intelligence or anything to do with her...just that her and Andy don't get on but instead of just accepting that it becomes something bigger
omgwtf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote