View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 05:54 PM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Having gone the full season now and looking back I can't see how Jason could have done anything different in handling that situation than what he did,...any doubt people may have had about his claims to be just trying to contain the fury and vitreol Charlie is capable of were proven last night....THAT is exactly what he meant and he used himself as the buffer that kept THAT from the other housemates.....she displayed some seriously ugly behaviour last night and I think I'm amongst the majority who are glad Jason kept her in check to prevent it coming out when she was in the house.
I totally agree with this, he was very much a buffer that tried to keep the lid on the boiling pot that was Charlie to save not only himself from the vitriol, admittedly, but also the other housemates, particularly the other women in there. They and some of the viewers seem to have forgotten this. It certainly can't have been easy and was probably mentally exhausting for him. He's had a pretty **** time in that house altogether 😕
RavenleFey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote