View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 07:28 PM #91
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I think the whole situation was set to be a disaster from the very beginning, and I don't think either of them are necessarily in the right or wrong. The experience itself can be difficult, but I imagine it's quite rewarding at the same time. However, I think it makes a difference when you go into the house with someone you have a history with. It's not a unique experience to say the least. It suddenly becomes an ongoing experience you have with that other person. It might be easy if you go through most of it choosing to ignore each other (Chelsea and Jane), or if your issue can be sorted out after one night (Ryan & Sam), but there was a lot of baggage in this 'story' with both Charlie and Jason.

They ruined each other's time in the house, and it was always going to happen. Charlie needed to make her intentions clearer to herself and realise what her true feelings towards Jason were/are, and Jason, well (if what I've heard is true) he need(ed)/s to stop seeing her as an objective woman he wanted to pursue sexual acts withif he was no longer interested. I quite liked both of them at the time they were in the house together, but I did prefer Charlie in the fact that I found her more entertaining. Her behaviour last night was a little uncomfortable to watch, but I don't think Jason should be made out to a complete hero either.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote