View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 12:17 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
It all depends on what you want as a viewer doesnt it? Jason is a quiet reserved chap in general life, he said so himself so why would he ramp up certain traits just to keep in the house, thats not him been him is it?
They all cant be like Ryan, Hughie etc etc and i quite like the fact that there is a big mix of personalities.
I'm not saying he has to be as big a personality like other housemates or put on a front, it's that I don't think he showed his true personality, or at least held back on it. So it's not his personality type I have an issue with, it's his hiding of his personality. He said himself that there's things he'd have said or done in real life that he was holding back on in the house, and we know from his 'game moves' (ie. Evicting someone he saw as having a good chance of beating him) that he wanted to win. So I think it's a fair assumption that the reason he was holding back was because it would otherwise damage his chances, rather than it being because he was being natural. And that goes against what I personally like to see in BB contestant because I want to be able to judge them on who they are naturally, rather than only judge the sides to them that they think will be the most appealing to the public.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote