View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 02:54 PM #77
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
And I don't get why people cant just accept he won,no good keep moaning about it is it ? or do you not want people to post unless they agree with you? People are entitalled to be happy he won if they liked him,its not bragging but it is kinda sweet that those who were so sure he would be out weeks ago were wrong,afterall we all like to be right don't we? it was actually nice that some of the more mature posters who didn't like him actually congratulated his fans and his win,now that is how to accept defeat.
Because we can discuss it as much as we want, It's not my problem that you can't accept opinions that differ from your own which is why you feel the need to talk down to anyone who hasn't accepted Jason as their lord and savior. People are allowed to dislike him, people are allowed to discuss the fact that they disliked him winning without you calling them bitter and baiting them, Kazanne.

Jason won BB, not you, not me, not anyone else. Why pretend that this is a victory for anyone other than him? All this silly nonsense about accepting defeat is pointless. Nobody on this forum has won or lost BB so why must everyone put up and shut up just because you said so? We are all allowed to comment on what's happened and whether or not you like what people have to say is irrelevant.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote